I have to admit that the absurdity of Trumps lack of leadership in helping America properly manage the problem he himself created through his lack of leadership in the pandemic can really take it’s toll on ones ability to not be blown away by Trumps absurdity…
Note on George Floyd and protests across America:
America is in the middle of a pandemic emergency and a civil rights emergency. The murder of George Floyd was terrible. But there is more to it. Racism is rampant and systemic in America. It is sick and sad that so many white supremacists are still whining like little entitled children.
We are all citizens of America and the world. We are all human beings. Racism is stupid. If your a racist. Stop it. It just shows how insecure and immature you are as a person. Hundreds of thousands of people have been murdered and harassed just for the color of their skin. This must stop.
And now, a Coronavirus interlude:
Trump is constantly flooding the media with distractions so Americans will misunderstand reality and continue to ignore his failures. Par for Trumps course as this has been his meme and method for his life. Lie. Cheat. Steal. That’s not a business model. That’s a recipe for disaster in America.
In this piece:
- Trumps late start has led to more Americans becoming ill and/or dying from COVID-19.
- Trump lack of leaderships left America unprepared.
- Trumps policies are increasing multiple risks for America and the American people.
- Many countries around the world are doing better than America at controlling the virus and Trump, hypocritically, continues to say he’s doing a great job and takes no responsibility for the fact that the virus is out of control in America.
- Trump continues risky behavior and has scheduled a political rally where participants must sign a waiver claiming Trump is not responsible if they catch the virus ‘at Trumps Rally’!
- Rand Paul demonstrates that either he doesn’t know what he is talking about, and/or has no idea what the facts are, and/or is naive and/or ignorant, and/or is lying to America via sophist misleading statements, facts out of context, incorrect information, and misdirected arguments.
- CAPE Ratio, pushing 30 in a recession!
- Trumps Big Brain bankrupted Trumps Big Companies.
- Trump, the most transparent president won’t allow himself to be investigated, won’t allow witnesses against him, and certainly won’t show his taxes.
- Coronavirus cases of COVID-19 continue to rise and America is in the lead.
- Sweden admits they did things wrong and has one of the highest mortality rates in the world.
- Rand Paul wants the U.S. to be like Sweden.
- If Trumps right and America is the greatest at everything, then why is coronavirus so out of control in USA while most countries around the world are doing better than us. Does Donald not understand that he’s only doing more economic damage. Apparently not. Or he just does not care.
- Trump remains focused on trying to bolster the economic picture while systemically weakening the American economy with massive debt loading and laying the burden on the American taxpayer.
Note: Mortality rates calculated on a 50 day average for June 11, 2020 (one day prior to the recording of the piece).
[Correction Note (June 18,2020):
- Trump continues risky behavior and has
notscheduled a political rally where participants must sign a waiver claiming Trump is not responsible if thethey catch the virus at Trumps Rally…]
- Tegnell: Fler åtgärder hade behövts
- Trump says he’s the most transparent president
- Johns Hopkins Univ. COVID-19 Data
- Trump plays gold and hosts rallies as virus grows
- Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November
- US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November
- U.S. spy agencies collected raw intelligence hinting at public health crisis in Wuhan, China, in November
- US intelligence warned of China’s spreading contagion in November
- Trump Is Using the Defense Production Act All Wrong
- Trump uses Defense Production Act to order meat processing plants to stay open
- Coronavirus: What did China do about early outbreak?
- Trump Baselessly Claims Coronavirus Will ‘Go Away’ Without Vaccine
- Trump said he takes no responsibility for any spike in people using disinfectants improperly
- Everyone and everything Trump has blamed for his coronavirus response
- Donald Trump: ‘I don’t take responsibility’: Trump shakes hands and spreads blame over coronavirus
- Trump says he takes ‘no responsibility’ for coronavirus failures as he declares national emergency – as it happened
- 2020 Time Capsule #3: ‘I Don’t Take Responsibility at All’
- Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: ‘I don’t take responsibility at all’
- Trump compelled these companies to make critical supplies, but most of them were already doing it
- Donald Trump isn’t a conservative, he’s a big-spending nationalist
- Trump and the National Debt
- Trump’s Deficits Are Racing Past Obama’s
- The U.S. deficit hit $984 billion in 2019, soaring during Trump era
- Trump and the GOP are fueling the explosion of our national debt
- Trump vs Shiller – Let’s Get Ready To Rumbleeee…
- Tillerson reportedly called Trump a ‘moron.’ Months later, he’s out
- Rex Tillerson – Trump’s former top diplomat
- Rex Tillerson on Trump: ‘Undisciplined, doesn’t like to read’ and tries to do illegal things
- ‘Idiot,’ ‘Dope,’ ‘Moron’: How Trump’s aides have insulted the boss
- Why is the Federal Reserve pouring money into the financial system?
- Fed announces massive cash injection to relieve U.S. debt market
- A Fearful Fed Keeps Pouring Money into the Repo Market
- Trump supports government taking equity in companies that get coronavirus aid
- Trump administration considers tax incentive for more Americans to buy stocks, report says
- William Barr’s chilling defense of virtually unlimited presidential power
- Bill Barr Must Resign
- If William Barr Truly Believed in Rule of Law, He Would Resign
- What Bill Barr doesn’t understand about the office of attorney general
- Senate Rejects Witnesses in Trump Impeachment Trial
- Senate will not call witnesses in Trump impeachment trial, ensuring acquittal
- Trump impeachment trial: Senate votes no to witnesses, acquittal vote Wednesday
- What Senate’s rejection of witnesses means for Trump impeachment trial
- Trump impeachment: The great escape: how Donald Trump survived impeachment
- Study finds earlier coronavirus restrictions in US could have saved 36,000 lives. Trump calls it a ‘political hit job.’
- So much winning BS in Ohio
- So much winning BS in Albany, NY
- So much winning BS in Missouri
- So much winning BS in DC
- So much winning in DC Bigly
- So much winning BS in Costa Mesa, CA
- So much winning BS in debate
Unite America with The Centrist Party
- The Centrist News invites you to consider joining the Centrist Party. We all need to work together to heal our nation and return balance in governance and common sense for our nation and the people.