Trump did not activate the Defense Production Act in January. He should have. He delayed. He still is not using it properly. He is not a leader. He is a follower. He follows what has to be done after everyone else knows it but him… then he finally acts. So he doesn’t lead. He follows. More Americans have died from Covid19 than Osama Bin Laden killed. I guess that makes Trump a winner.
Note: Per capita analysis in cast is ‘per million’.
Trump says the US has a great healthcare system and that’s true, but the effectiveness of that system for Americans depends on who is in charge. For example. Under President Obama more Americans were able to get access to healthcare. Under Trump more people are losing their healthcare benefits.
With the coronavirus, we now see that more Americans have died that Osama Bin Laden killed. So unfortunately we have to say Donald is better than Osama at killing Americans. I know some will argue and say well the virus killed them. But Donald delayed action. For example: Taiwan took action, and they live next to China. They have had 6 deaths and a total of 380 cases. They are also doing massive testing, much more than America on a per capita basis.
Trump was clearly too busy having campaign rallies and making fun of the hoax virus. He focused on himself as usual.
- 430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S. Since Coronavirus Surfaced
- Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November
- A timeline of what Trump has said on coronavirus
- White House grapples with the coronavirus outbreak: A timeline
- Trump said he ‘always’ took the coronavirus seriously. Here’s what he was actually doing.
- Report: U.S. Intelligence Officials Warned About Coronavirus In Wuhan In Late November
- US intelligence warned in November that coronavirus spreading in China could be ‘cataclysmic event’: report
- YouTube ABC Newscast: US intelligence agencies warned of virus in November | WNT
Unite America with The Centrist Party
- The Centrist News invites you to consider joining the Centrist Party. We all need to work together to heal our nation and return balance in governance and common sense for our nation and the people.